Articles by Jenny E. Ross, Life On Thin Ice® Project Director, Principal Photographer and Writer:
Online Resources for Information About the Arctic and Climate Change:
Many useful sources of clear and scientifically accurate information about the Arctic and climate change are available online. The following list of resources is not intended to be comprehensive.
Arctic Science Issues:
News & Blogs – Science News and Fact-Based Commentary related to Climate Change and the Arctic:
- Arctic Sea Ice Blog – News analysis and commentary regarding the status of Arctic sea ice.
- Climate Central – Independent, non-profit journalism and research organization devoted to presenting news and analysis focused on helping the general public understand climate change issues.
- Climate Progress – News, analysis and commentary regarding climate science and policy issues.
- Eye on the Arctic – Journalism and commentary about people and places throughout the circumpolar Arctic and the climate-related issues affecting them.
- Weather Underground Blog – News and science-based analysis of weather and climate issues.
Various Arctic Issues: